ISO Consultancy for 14001, 28007, 28000, 18001 and 9001
We have direct experience of working in the maritime security industry and authoring the Integrated Management System (IMS) for a leading MARSEC company. We established, documented, implemented (and currently maintain) their management system which allowed them to be one of the first companies to ever achieve ISO/PAS 28007 Certification. We have authored and implemented the following standards:
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 28000 – Security Management of the Supply Chain
- ISO/PAS 28007 – Security Management of the Supply Chain for Maritime Security (MARSEC) Companies.
The main benefits of ISO certifications are:
- Win more business – quicker and easier qualification for tenders, bids and contracts
- Structured approach to business processes
- Recognition – an external endorsement of your management ability
Most companies seen the benefits of an integrated management system for multiple ISO certifications – better business systems, lower cost and getting ahead of the competition. Industrial companies tend to combine the ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment and OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety standards as one integrated system. Office-based companies need the ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 27001 Information Security standards as one easy to use integrated system.