ISO 14001 Consultants creating Environmental Management Systems for EMS certification
ISO 14001:2004 Environmental management system
ISO 14001 is the internationally recognised environmental management system (EMS) standard which requires an organisation to effectively manage its environmental impacts through commitments to pollution prevention, legal compliance and continual improvement.
ISO 14001 standard requires commitment to continual improvement of the EMS, and will help the drive for more efficient use of raw materials, so helping reduce costs. This means that an effectively implemented EMS certified to ISO 14001 is good news for the environment – and for your business.
Benefits of ISO 14001
- compliance with legislative and other requirements by providing a systematic approach for meeting current and identifying future legislation
- helps you demonstrate conformance and that you are fulfilling policy commitments and making continual improvement against specific targets to meet overall objectives\
- competitive edge over non-certified businesses when invited to tender
- improved management of environmental risk
- increased credibility that comes from independent assessment
- continual improvement which helps drive more efficient use of raw materials and enhanced performance leading to cost reductions
- shares common management system principles with ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 enabling integration of your quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems
Why use us?
We have direct experience of working in the maritime security industry and authoring the Environmental Management System (EMS) for a leading MARSEC company. We established, documented, implemented (and currently maintain) their system which allowed them to achieve ISO 14001 Certification.
Looking to combine 14001 & 18001 together?
If you have ISO 14001 and are thinking about implementing OHSAS 18001, we can help. To help you reduce cost and disruption to your organisation, implement an integrated management system certified to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (called an Integrated Management System or IMS).